Thank you for choosing us to spend quality time with your partner.
Enjoy a romantic date with your special someone at the Nagsasa Cove. Share your affection for each other in this romantic camping adventure under the moon. Walk along with your companion while looking at the breath-taking view of the mountain ridges and the clear blue water of Nagsasa Cove. Book now!
Avail our Nagsasa Cove Tour Package offers now!
Nagsasa Cove Tour Package For Couple (2 days and 1 night) :
Enjoy our 2 days and 1 night Nagsasa Cove tour package for couple at only P2000 per head. This package will start from Pundakit, Zambales to Nagsasa Cove and vice versa. Have a fantastic beach camp while we are in charge of the inclusions of this package.
NAGSASA COVE TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 Days and 1 Night stay at Nagsasa Cove
- Boat rental, round trip from Pundakit to Nagsasa Cove and vice versa
- Island hopping to Capones Island or Anawangin Cove
- Life vest in every boat ride
- A 30-minute hiking activity (Optional: if weather and schedules permit, additional charge if with guide on guests own account)
- FREE to bring one child below 10 yrs. old (absolutely no fees)
- FREE 5 gallons of mineral water in a container with faucet (absolutely no charge)
- FREE Tent Rental (absolutely no charge)
- Entrance Fees
- Overnight Fees
- Use of campsite facilities such as comfort rooms, bath rooms, water pump etc.
- Use of kitchen such as caldron (kaldero), frying pan (kawali), knife and ladle (sandok)
- Use of Cooler/Ice box
- Use of grills (for cooking)
- Grab your discount in your second time booking (valid for Nagsasa Cove for couple package)
- You will only pay P100.00 per bundle of woods for bonfire (optional)
- You will only pay P250.00 per head for one day extension (optional)
Nagsasa Cove Tour Package For Couple (3 days and 2 nights) :
Devote 3 days and 2 nights at our Nagsasa Cove tour package for only P2,350 per head. A long vacation to detach yourselves from the noise of the city and spend quality time with your love one. Enjoy your escape and make your 3 days fun and exciting at Nagsasa Cove.
Travelers may need to bring:
Nagsasa Cove Tour is best experienced when you bring your cozy pillow and blanket, personal hygiene and medicine, your clothing, flash lights, lighter or matches, extra batteries for your flashlight and gadgets and your favorite foods to add to your camping vacation experience.
Please note that:
- Enjoy a 5% discount if you book 30 days before your vacation day for Nagsasa Cove Tour.
- We can only accommodate 150 bookings per day. So hurry! Book now!
- We are open for tour arrangements for foreign tourists.
- You need to book with us in order to avail the packages offered, We are always open to talk to you at our email, YesEnjoyKaDito@yahoo.com.
- Or call us at 09328871016 (sun) or 09369375706 (globe) and look for Miss Tintin.
- Our operations team is open every Monday-Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm (for phone calls)
- We may not be open for your calls every Saturday and Sunday, but you can always email us for your queries and reservations.
- Boat trips are based on weather condition because we want you to enjoy the tour and have an optimum experience with your love ones.
- Please see our Bulletin for more updates of our tour offers or check our weather broadcast page for weather updates.
- Bamboo cottages are first come first served basis.
- Strictly no cancellation, amendment or refund of package availed upon confirmation of booking.
- Your coupon s transferable to anyone and valid for 6 months upon down payment.
- This package is not valid with other offers.
- Ask us for child policy.
Anawangin Cove Tour Package
Nagsasa Cove Tour Package
Baler Tour Package
Calaguas, Camarines Norte Tour Package
Ilocos (Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpud) Tour Package
Hundred Islands, Pangasinan Tour Package
Sagada, Mt. Province Tour Package
Nilandingan Cove, Cagbalete Island Tour Package
Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro Tour Package
Mt. Pinatubo Trek Tour Package
Bolinao, Pangasinan Tour Package
Dinadiawan-Baler, Aurora Tour Package
San Juan, La Union Tour Package
Come and visit our Facebook page!