It is our pleasure to serve you and organize you travel with your love ones and barkadas.
Make a memorable day with your special someone and friends at Calaguas Island. We are always concerned with your pleasure, that’s why we include Calaguas Island in our tour package.
Philippines is blessed with white sands and crystalline waters. Mahabang Buhangin has the powdery white sand that is the same fine consistency found in Boracay Island. The water is so clear that you’ll be tempted to take a dip even under the noonday sun.
It also has that rugged landscape of Zambales, and the easygoing feel of Bantayan Cebu. But it’s far from the usual destinations. You can trek up the mountain which is only behind the beach and enjoy a panoramic view of islets across the Philippine sea, or discover the nearby islands by boat. With this package, we make sure that you will relax, enjoy and unwind.
Experience the fun and excitement that this untouched paradise has to offer.
Avail our Calaguas Tour Package offers now!
Calaguas Tour Package For Groups (2 days and 1 night) :
See also other Tour Package for Groups with van transfer.
CALAGUAS TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES: Have a fantastic experience while we are in charge of the inclusions of this package.
-Calaguas Tour Package Accommodation is a camp style type (tents)
-P3,399 per head for WITHOUT Land Transfer Manila to Daet to Manila
– P4,399 head package WITH Land Transfer Manila to Daet to Manila via Bus Transfer
- Travel Insurance
- Accommodation at Calaguas Island (Mahabang Buhangin)
- Land Transfers (Daet to Paracale Port and vice versa)
- Boat Transfers (Paracale, Camarines Norte Port to Calaguas Island and vice versa)
- Coleman Tents
- Meals for Day 1 (Lunch, Dinner)
- Meals for Day 2 (Breakfast,lunch)
- Mobile Bar (4 hours of unlimited cocktail drinks)
- Drinking Water
- Life Jacket (Marina approved)
- Environmental Fee
- Entrance Fee
- Standby First Aid
- Standby Lifeguard
- Standby Generator
- Sidetrip (quick stop) to Our Lady of Candelaria Church, Paracale, Camarines Norte
- Tour with Bagasbas Surfing or San Lorenzo Zipline/Tramline (Side Trip)
- Use of shower rooms, comfort rooms and water pump
- FREE TUTORIAL snorkeling
- FREE TUTORIAL skim boarding
- FREE TUTORIAL kayaking
- FREE USE snorkel
- FREE USE skim board
- FREE USE frisbee
- FREE USE kayaking
- FREE Island Hop
- FREE Charging
- Overnight Fees and Permits
- Grab your discount in your second time booking (valid for Calaguas group package)
FOR SPECIAL CALAGUAS TOUR PACKAGE (private van services): Please feel free to email us at email@example.com for quotations. Rate depends on number of persons in your group.
Notes: Rates may vary during peak season (February-May). Package rate is good for 6 persons or more. Groups below 10 persons have different rates.
See also our other Tour Package Offers:
Anawangin Cove Tour Package
Nagsasa Cove Tour Package
Baler Tour Package
Calaguas, Camarines Norte Tour Package
Caramoan Islands, Camarines Sur Tour Package
Ilocos (Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpud) Tour Package
Hundred Islands, Pangasinan Tour Package
Sagada, Mt. Province Tour Package
Nilandingan Cove, Cagbalete Island Tour Package
Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro Tour Package
Mt. Pinatubo Trek Tour Package
Bolinao, Pangasinan Tour Package
Dinadiawan-Baler, Aurora Tour Package
San Juan, La Union Tour Package
Contact us now!
Travelers may need to bring:For best Calaguas Tour Package experience, bring your personal hygiene and medicine, your clothing, extra batteries for your flashlight and gadgets and your favorite foods to add to your vacation experience.
Please note that:
- We can only accommodate Calaguas Tour Package for 10 bookings per day. So hurry! Book now!
- Accommodations are subject to availability at the time of booking
***Different rate will apply during holidays and peak season
- We are open for tour arrangements for foreign tourists.
- You need to book with us in order to avail the packages offered, We are always open to talk to you at our email, YesEnjoyKaDito@yahoo.com .
- Or call us at 09328871016 (sun) or 09369375706 (globe) and look for Miss Tintin.
- Our operations team is open every Monday-Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm (for phone calls)
- We may not be open for your calls every Saturday and Sunday, but you can always email us for your queries and reservations.
- Van trips within the locale are based on weather/road condition because we want you to enjoy the tour and have an optimum experience with your love ones. Some rough roads are not passable via van that is why another mode of transportation is to be made.
- Pick up point at Manila is either Trinoma or Cubao.
- Please see our Bulletin for more updates of our tour offers or check our weather broadcast page for weather updates.
- Strictly no cancellation, amendment or refund of package availed upon confirmation of booking.
- Your coupon is transferable to anyone and valid for 6 months upon down payment.
- We reserve the right to ask for copies of photos acquired during the tour to be used as features for promotion/social media marketing.
- No amendment also includes the changing of rates due to additional members in a group. Same rate from the reservation shall apply for the additional member even if already reached the requirement of number of pax for lower rate. Except, if there is a reduction of member, the group shall bear the additional rate corresponding to the number of members left in the group.
- This package is not valid with other offers.
- Ask us for child policy.
See also our other Tour Package Offers:
- Anawangin Cove Tour Package
- Nagsasa Cove Tour Package
- Baler Tour Package
- Calaguas, Camarines Norte Tour Package
- Ilocos (Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpud) Tour Package
- Hundred Islands, Pangasinan Tour Package
- Sagada, Mt. Province Tour Package
- Nilandingan Cove, Cagbalete Island Tour Package
- Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro Tour Package
- Mt. Pinatubo Trek Tour Package
- Bolinao, Pangasinan Tour Package
- Dinadiawan-Baler, Aurora Tour Package
- San Juan, La Union Tour Package
Change of rates without prior notice.